For the subsidiary company, see Geely Auto.
Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. (Geely Auto) is one of biggest subsidiaries of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
Geely Auto is ZGH’s original and mainstream brand, primarily sold in China and select overseas markets.
Benelli is a subsidiary that produces motorcycles and scooters. Design, development and marketing activities are carried out at the Benelli QJ headquarters in Pesaro, Italy, with production occurring in Wenling, China for sale globally.
Key models include:
Yuan Cheng Auto () or Farizon Auto was formed in 2016 to focus on the development of commercial vehicles in China and has launched several long range capable truck and bus solutions. Products include:
Current products sold under the LEVC brand include:
Owned 51% by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and 49% by Etika Automotive. Lotus Cars is a British producer of sports and racing cars. The first Lotus car was built in 1948 and in June 2017, Lotus Cars became majority owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
Lynk & Co
Products sold under the Maple NEV brand include:
- 2020 – Maple 30X subcompact crossover SUV
- 2020 – Maple 80V MPV
Owned 49.9% by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and 50.1% by DRB-Hicom and is managed by Geely Auto Group. Proton is the National Car Brand of Malaysia established in the 1980s at the behest of the government and later reverted to private ownership under DRB Hicom.
Radar is Geely’s upscale pick-up truck brand, with its name standing for Rational, Alone, Discovery, Accompany, and Romantic.
Discontinued brands/ models
- 1998–2006 HQ/Haoqing/Haoqing SRV (豪情/豪情SRV) 1.0 L, 1.3 L & 1.5 L hatchback
- 2001–2007 PU/Rural Nanny/Urban Nanny
- 2003–2005 MR/Uliou/MS (优利欧)
- 2003–2006 MR/Merrie (美日) hatchback
- 2003–2006 BL/Beauty Leopard/BO (美人豹) 1.5 L coupe
- 2005–2009 Geely 美日之星 1.1 L & 1.3 L hatchback
- 2005–2016 CK/Freedom Cruiser 1.3 L & 1.5 L & 1.6 L sedan
- 2008–2011 Geely China Dragon (中国龙) 1.8 L CVVT coupe
- 2014–2017 Geely GX9
Previous Emgrand models
Previous products sold under the Emgrand brand include:
- 2009–2014 Emgrand EC7 1.8 L CVVT sedan/hatchback
- 2010–2014 Emgrand EC7-RV 1.5L, 1.8L hatchback
- 2011–2014 Emgrand EX7 SUV
Previous Maple models
Previous products sold under the Shanghai Maple brand include:
- 2003–2010 Maple Hisoon (海迅) AA & AB 5-door hatchback
- 2003–2010 Maple Huapu (华普) M203 1.5 L 5-door hatchback
- 2004–2010 Maple Marindo (海域) M303 1.5 L & 1.8 L sedan
- 2005–2010 Maple Hysoul (海尚) M305 5-door hatchback
Here, the former Gleagle logo can be seen on a Geely LC, which was also sold under that brand name.
Products sold under the Gleagle brand include:
- 2008–2016 Gleagle Panda (熊猫) 1.0 L & 1.3 L CVVT hatchback, also known as the Geely LC
- 2012 Gleagle GX7 compact SUV
- Zhidou D1
- Zhidou D2
- Zhidou D3
Geely produced also motorcycle since 1994 with own subsidiry Geely Ming Industrial Co., with the brand Jiming and Geely Motorcycle.
Part of an assembly line at a Geely plant in Ningbo, Zhejiang, can be seen here.
CAOCAO – CAOCAO ride hailing service was developed by Hangzhou YouXing Technology Company and majority owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. It is the first Chinese new energy focused mobility service.
Terrafugia – Terrafugia was founded in 2006. The company was acquired in full by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group in 2017.
Education – ZGH has invested hundreds of millions of RMB in establishing 9 universities and colleges across China, including the Geely University of China (), University of Sanya, Xiangtan Institute of Technology (), Sanya Institute of Technology (), and Hunan Geely Automobile College (). The wider group has over 40,000 students enrolled within its schools with the goal of developing Chinese automotive industry talents.
Motorsports – Mitime constructs and operates race tracks for automobiles, motorcycles, and karts around the world. Mitime also organizes motorsport events such as China F4 Championship.
Tourism – Mitime facilitates tourism and manages hospitality services around its tracks.
Drivetrain Systems International
In June 2022, Geely acquired a majority stake of Meizu, a Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer based in Zhuhai, Guangdong.
- Brands and companies of Geely
- Business data for Geely:
- Geely Global
- Zhejiang Geely Holding Group website
- Official Geely Motorcycles website
On June 24, 2016, SMIC. LFoundry Europe and Marsica entered into a sale and purchase agreement pursuant to which LFoundry Europe and Marsica agreed to sell and SMIC agreed to purchase 70% of the corporate capital of LFoundry S.r.l. for an aggregate cash consideration of EUR49 million subject to adjustment. The acquisition was completed as of July 29, 2016.